Wednesday, April 02, 2014

First Post~~ ^_^

Starting next week I'm going to be homeschooling* my 4 year old niece, so I figured now was as good as any to try proper blogging. I have a Tumblr blog, but that's basically just me reblogging Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, K-Pop, and things like that. To me that's not really blogging. This is somewhere I'll post my OWN things. What I'm doing with my nephew and niece(the two ducklings I've named my blog for), recipes I've tried and want to share, organizing tips I've found that I liked, just things of that nature.

So, here we go. My attempt at blogging.

Geronimo!












*I say homeschooling, but it's not technically that. My sister got fed up with my niece's pre-school acting like little more than a daycare center and I offered to watch her during the day since I would be a significantly cheaper option and I'll work on getting her prepared to start school next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment